29 August 2012

Birthday Fun

Its my birthday soon and no longer will I be a teenager! I don't like growing up, even though I'm the baby of the year (my birthday is right at the end of August and most of my friends are turning 21) I still feel sad to say goodbye to my teenage years. But to look on the bright side, everyone says your 20s are the best times of your life. Although I don't think I'm quite ready to be an adult just yet.


So, to celebrate the end of being a teenager my friend Eloise threw me a birthday surprise in her garden! She decorated a table in the back of the garden for us to have a sit down meal. It was done so beautifully with fairy lights, candles, lanterns, tibetan flags, bottles hung on string and great ideas which can be so easily done at home. Here are some polaroids from the night:













Images taken by Eloise Moran